About Us 📈
Leadoo Marketing Technologies has built a conversion platform to help it’s clients convert more online sales and/or leads from their existing website traffic. Our technology is already being used by over 700 companies worldwide from global household names to local SMBs. Now, we are offering you an exciting position where you can really make a difference and show the world how good you are.
We have launched our UK operations in 2020 and look to expand the team that currently consists of 9 people. We have almost 100 clients from the UK from a wide variety of industries.
About the Role 🚀
You are responsible for making sure we get connected with the right kind of prospects. You are active in reaching out to suitable prospects in various ways and are reluctant to take no for an answer. You work closely with our sales team and on the other hand you are supported by our data people who mine suitable prospects for you to reach out to.
In more detail you will focus on the following:
- Schedule appointments for Account Executives
- Smoothly transfer prospect information to Account Executives prior to meetings
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to execute strategies for generating new clients and target accounts
- Have hunger to reach your own targets and support colleagues to reach theirs
- Exceed the sales development objectives
- You will be reaching out to companies in the UK, Ireland and Netherlands
- We focus on different sectors such as Logistics, Recruitment, SaaS, etc.
- You are comfortable making 60 to 100 calls a day
- Your typical day will revolve around calling, making creative outreach videos, linkedin research and emailing potential clients
Who Are You 🔥
We think you could be a great match for the position if you possess the following traits and capabilities:
- 1-2 Years of experience in a similar role related to Sales and Marketing
- Experience in selling into the UK, Ireland or the Netherlands market.
- C-1 or native English Speaker
- You are comfortable with different types of outreach such as phone, Email and Linkedin
- You have hunger to show what you are capable of
- You want to start a career in sales and marketing department in a B2B technology environment
- Enthusiastic and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with CRM and other sales automation / prospecting tools
- You have a valid visa or NIE in order to work in Spain
What We Offer 💰
- You will get to join our outbound team that is currently composed of 6 people
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to join a rapidly growing martech company
- Business development and marketing training. We will make sure you grow as an individual!
- A start-up culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work
- International and highly supportive working environment with the opportunity to learn and grow beyond your current responsibilities
- Flexible working hours, WFH
- An office in sunny Malaga City fully equipped with snacks, beverages, etc
- Competitive salary
Apply right there 👇
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com