We have opened a country office to London. That’s why we are looking for two to three Junior Sales Executives who want to play a significant part in Leadoos success story. We offer you a really simple yet powerful product that is easy to understand and thus to sell. We will provide you with thorough product training after which you are able to do your job independently – but with our full support just a phone call away. This is the position of your dreams!
WHAT IS THIS ROLE LIKE?
As a Junior Sales Executive, you will have the freedom to be creative with one super-important goal: booking high quality meetings. Every opportunity you create that turns into a serious client will be a huge win, celebrated by our sales and marketing teams. You are a driven, proactive individual contacting a high volume of people who will benefit from our technology.You are the heartbeat of the team—the pace at which you work determines the pace of our entire business. You manage the very start of the sales process and are driven not just to meet but to exceed your goals. You will be compensated with a competitive package and commission scheme – based on new business you generate. You will be focusing on lead generation, cold calling and booking demos for senior sales staff.It is important to add that by mastering this role you will be progressed quickly within our organisational structure and all our Senior Management Positions too will he filled from inside the company. If you join us we promise to take good care of you!
OTHER CHARACTERISTICS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Commercial experience, with at least 1 year in sales development/telesales and the ability to illustrate what that process looked like and why you succeeded.
- Strong drive and resilience
- Genuine curiosity about learning new things.
- Able to challenge people’s perspectives and create a compelling story for customers to rally around.
- You have grit. We are a startup and need people who will take ownership to be successful in the role. You’re prepared to go the extra mile when necessary (though of course we value a healthy work/life balance).
- You are a team player. Everyone needs to pull for each other, challenge each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organisation better.
Apply this position by having an instant job interview with Leadoos Recruitment Bot at the end of this page. Please apply ASAP as we fill our positions when we’ve found a suitable Leadooer. Additional information about this position from:
- Global Sales Director, Mr. Henrik Viitanen, firstname.lastname@example.org / +358 45 132 2499
- Sales Director (The UK), Mr. Teemu Ilola, email@example.com / +358 40 021 4222