Updated: May 16, 2020
We use Leadoo’s tracking service to follow what users are doing on the site and combine this behavioral data with other data we can gather from e.g. chat interactions, IP addresses etc. Leadoo uses etag tracking in order to hook together the same users behavior over several sessions. Leadoo works as the Processor and Controller for the data on leadoo.com and only as the Processor for our customer’s websites. You can stop the tracking by emptying your browser’s cache after the visit. For more on how Leadoo works as a GDPR compliant processor, see https://leadoo.com/privacy-policy-processor/
If you choose to register to Leadoo platform we have to store your email and login information in order to offer the platform to you. Consent for processing this data is asked separately at the registration. If you don’t want to give consent to process your information, it is likely that we cannot provide any services to you.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law, our privacy practices and/or business operations. We encourage you to check this privacy notice for changes whenever you visit our website – Leadoo.com.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS?
When registering, contacting us or our customers, interacting with our bots or other technologies, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience or to allow us to provide our services to you or contact you regarding our services or other requests sent to us. In the case of our customers the data is used for the purpose of our customers.
We also collect personal data about our website visitors with services such as Google Analytics, Facebook and others so that we could analyze our service use, market to you and develop our system further.
Read more about third party services below.
WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Typically we collect personal information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use Live Chat, use any of our bots, open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site. Information is also generated about you when you use our products and services such as IP address and possible reverse look ups from the IP address for company details. In some cases we may request your consent for processing your data. Please note that you always have the right to withdraw such consent.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- To deliver your contact information to our customers, when you have interacted with our technologies on their site
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We make sure that we always have a legal basis to process your personal data. We may process your data on a several different basis: based on your consent, based on our legitimate interests related to such data such as promoting and developing our services and processing contact requests and applications sent to us, to fulfill and execute a contract and to meet legal obligations. The legal basis for data on our customer’s sites is fully the responsibility of our customers.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure the data we collect. However, please note: We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) or Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
WHEN DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER ORGANISATIONS?
We may share information with the following third parties for the purposes listed above:
- Other organizations, such as our billing partner, or others who are a part of providing your products and services or operating our business. We make sure with contracts and otherwise that the confidentiality of your personal data is secured and data is otherwise processed lawfully and for no other purposes than providing services to us by such partners.
- Legal authority to fulfill our other contractual or legal obligations.
- In case of merger or acquisition, we may disclose your personal data to the other party of the merger or acquisition.
HOW LONG IS THE DATA STORED?
Your personal data is not stored for longer period than is necessary for its purpose or required by contract or law. You always have the right to prohibit us from processing your data for marketing purposes.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to turn off all cookies on our site from the cookie banner that appears when you visit our site for the first time.
We also use other advanced fingerprinting methods to track a user outside cookies. These work essentially in the same way as Cookies but also work in cases where cookies don’t work. We only use these methods when you have given explicit permission. On our Customers and Partner’s websites it is the responsibility of the said Customer and Partner to ensure Leadoo’s tracking is not loaded before explicit consent.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties unless you give us your consent. This does not include website hosting partners, commercial partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
List of 3rd party systems
For a full list of 3rd party systems and links to their individual DPAs, please see our Data Protection and GDPR. As a controller we also use the following 3rd party services:
Recipient Purpose Lawful purpose
Intercom Onboarding in self-service apps such as Leadoo Sales Assistant Legitimate interest
Webinar co-host Co-marketing of services from webinar co-hosts Legitimate interest
Twentythree Webinar hosting platform Legitimate interest
Pipedrive CRM system Legitimate interest
Zapier integrations between systems Legitimate interest
Analytics platform Legitimate interest
WHAT RIGHTS DO I HAVE RELATING MY PERSONAL DATA?
Here is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. They don’t apply in all circumstances. If you wish to use any of them, we’ll explain at that time if they are engaged or not.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- The right to object to processing of your personal information. Please notice that in this situation we may not be able to serve you anymore.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data.
- The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it.
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”) to another service provider in electronic format.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you
Data protection laws are supervised in Finland by the Finnish Data Protection Ombudsman. If you have questions belonging to the jurisdiction of the Data Protection Ombudsman, or if you wish to lodge a complaint regarding processing of personal data, you may contact the Data Protection Ombudsman’s office as instructed at tietosuoja.fi.
HOW CAN I USE MY RIGHTS?
You can execute and use your rights by sending a request to: [email protected]
In such case, we ask you to provide us your name, contact details, phone number as well as a copy of valid personal ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, so we can verify your identity.
WHAT ARE YOUR MARKETING PREFERENCES AND WHAT DO THEY MEAN?
We may use your home address, phone numbers, email address and social media or digital channels (for example, Facebook, Google and message facilities in other platforms) to contact you according to your marketing preferences.
You can opt out of any email or text marketing by following the unsubscribe links. If you receive a marketing call from us, you can ask the person who called you to opt you out. You can also send us an email ([email protected]) and request opt out.
- Käenkuja 8 B 34, 00500 Helsinki, Finland
- [email protected]