Updated: May 17, 2020
- The processor
- Controller’s contact
- The Data Protection Officer
- Name of registry
- Purpose of filing system
- Data content and information categories of the filing system
- Regular sources of information
- Regular disclosure of information
- Principles of filing system protection
- Information storage time
- The right to check and amend the filing system information
- Our support to you
On 25 May 2018, the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) took effect. It is one of the most important international legislative changes in data protection in decades. The purpose of the regulation is to increase the individual’s rights to manage and process their personal data and to harmonise legislation within the European Union.
Leadoo is firmly committed to the new Data Protection Regulation and we have been studying it’s content and impact for a while already. In addition to complying with the regulation ourselves, it is important for us to help our customers with their compliance efforts. This goal will be achieved through training, instruction, and technical development of our software.
Leadoo’s updated GDPR compliant terms come to force on the 1st of May 2020. Here you can find the most important documents regarding the use of Leadoo.
Leadoo Oy (“Leadoo”, “we” or “us”)
Käenkuja 8 B 34, 00500 Helsinki, Finland
Christian da Costa
+358 44 592 2079
The Data Protection Officer:
Christian da Costa
+358 44 592 2079
Name of registry
Leadoo’s customer, merchant user data and marketing registry
Purpose of filing system
Personal data is used for orders, credits, billing, recovery, contacts, transactions, customer inquiries, service development, reporting, marketing, and other customer relationship management measures.
Purchasing, transaction and location information in the filing system can also be used for profiling and targeting marketing activities and customer communications to make them more interesting to the registered. Personal information is also used when sending newsletters, or when people attend events and other marketing activities.
The collection and processing of personal data is always based on legislation, customer or service agreement, the legitimate interest of Leadoo or the consent of the data subject.
Data content and information categories of the filing system
Data that can be used to include contact persons of the controller’s current or past customer organizations, persons with connections to the controller, Leadoo service users, participants of Leadoo events, or persons who approved the marketing.
The registry may contain data from following information categories relevant to the purpose of the use of the registry:
- Basic information such as name and contact details (address, email address, telephone number) of the controller’s current or past customer organizations as well as their contact persons’ name and contact details
- Information relating to the customer relationship between the controller and the registered persons, such as information on orders or appointments, possible direct marketing permits, and prohibitions, and other communications between the parties, and related information.
- Data, including the first and last name, address, contact details, date of birth, position, employer, gender, mother tongue, username and password of a person registered in the controller’s Leadoo service or its ancillary service, or information obtained through the application and the various functions contained therein, such as location and information the user has provided in the application
- Transaction information from the controller’s website on different websites, information on behavior on websites and other related category information, participation in events, information entered for events, contacts made with customer service, contacts made with other Leadoo employees and services, and information related to subscribing to the newsletter.
- First and last name of the person registered for the event, as well as possible contact details and information provided on the event. The registration information provided by the person may include the following: email address, phone number, address, birth date, allergy information, passport number or personal ID.
- Purchase information attached to a certain ID which makes the person identifiable. This information can be e.g. the amount of a purchase basket, what a specific person has purchased, when and where the purchase has been made.
Regular sources of information
Information is provided by the customer, customer data system and billing database, user and transaction information on websites, blogs and newsletters, information on customer relationship management and customer service systems, mobile application and Leadoo service information, partners and companies and authorities offering personal information services.
Regular disclosure of information
Filing system information can be shared with Leadoo’s dealers or subcontractors when they are handling Leadoo’s orders or providing services for Leadoo.
Leadoo can also outsource the processing of this data to companies within the European Union and the European Economic Area. These companies can process personal data to provide, for example, infrastructure and IT services, or other services.
We will only process personal data outside of the EU and EEA area with the consent of the respective customer.
Principles of filing system protection
The information is technically protected. Physical access to data is blocked by access control, as well as other security measures. Access to information requires adequate rights and multi-stage identification. Unauthorised access is also prevented by firewalls and technical protection. The filing system information can only be accessed by the processor, controller and by specially designated technical persons. Only designated persons have the right to process and maintain the filing system information. Users are bound by professional secrecy. The filing system is backed up safely and can be restored as needed. The level of secrecy is audited at recurring intervals either by external or internal auditing.
Information storage time
The right to check and amend the filing system information
Our support to you
Leadoo’s team provides assistance in questions to do with the data protection regulation. In addition, our customer success managers and customer service personnel provide user support and help with Leadoo’s data protection features.