Do you already have sales experience from the UK market? Do you have marketing managers in your network that’ll listen when you speak?
Salary: £32-40,000 base + Uncapped sales commissions + Country specific bonus (OTE: £80-90,000)
Location: Remote, UK or Malaga. (Offices in London & Malaga)
Leadoo Marketing Technologies has created a conversion platform to help it’s clients convert more online sales and leads from their existing website traffic. Our technology is already being used by over 700 companies worldwide from global household names to local SMBs. Now, we are offering you an exciting position where you can join a fast-growing company at a time when the sky’s the limit!
We launched our UK operations in 2020 and we’re keen to expand our team – we’re already 9 awesome people strong, but to keep growing we need your help. We already have a pool of over 100 clients in the UK from a wide variety of industries, including Sky/NOW TV, Samsung, Xpediator plc and many more.
About the Role
As an Account Executive your main responsibility is to drive new business sales of Leadoo. From prospecting and cold calling to closing and everything in between, you will be responsible for at least 50% of your pipeline generation – the rest will be provided by our SDR team and based on information from our data team. You’ll need to learn how our product works inside-out to be able to pitch the benefits to your potential clients. You’ll work closely with our SDR team and the other Account Executives to meet country-level sales targets.
If you’re a bullet point list kinda person, then hold onto your hat – this bit’s for you.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Networking, prospecting and contacting potential clients across the UK, Ireland and the Netherlands in a number of sectors
- Meeting with clients and pitching Leadoo Conversion Platform to them based on their business needs
- Updating and managing your pool of prospects using the CRM system.
- Collaborating closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to execute strategies for generating new clients and target accounts
- Having a hunger to reach your own targets and support colleagues to reach theirs
- Determination to exceed our sales development objectives
- Client outreach through calling, making pitch videos, LinkedIn and email.
Who you are:
We think you could be a great match for the position if you have the following:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role related to Sales and/or Marketing
- You’re comfortable with different types of outreach such as phone, email, video and Linkedin
- You’ve got a hunger to show what you are capable of
- You want to develop your career working within the sales in a B2B technology environment
- You’re enthusiastic and organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with CRM and other sales automation / prospecting tools
- You have the right to work in the UK and/or EU.
What We Offer
- A fun and supportive team, who will help you to be the best you can be
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to join a rapidly growing MarTech company
- Ongoing development and training to support your growth as an individual
- A supportive start-up culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work
- International offices and a flat hierarchy, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow beyond your initial role
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- A competitive salary with company bonus and uncapped commission model
Think this sounds like a bit of you? Chat to our bot below and leave us a super-quick application – it’ll take you less than five minutes, we promise!
Apply right there 👇
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org