Are you a driven marketing professional with a proven track record in fast growth startups? A strategic thinker with a hands-on mentality? Are you obsessed with growth and delivering next-level marketing campaigns? If this sounds like you, we’d love to speak with you!
ABOUT THE ROLE 💙
As our new Head of Marketing your main responsibility will be to plan and execute global and local marketing strategies together with key stakeholders in the product, customer success and sales teams.
In order to succeed in this role you will need to be capable of creating a solid marketing strategy whilst actively participating in making it come alive with your own hands-on work.
We work remotely so this position could be based anywhere, but preferably within the European timezone. The role covers 3 core markets we operate in, including the UK, Sweden and Finland with geographical expansion planned in the future. You will play a key role in penetrating these new markets.
In more detail you will focus on the following:
- Plan, execute, implement, manage, monitor and constantly optimize our marketing strategy that you have helped create together with your team and key stakeholders
- As this role includes hands-on responsibilities we have identified that an ideal candidate would take a hands-on ownership of operating our marketing automation platform (HubSpot) and running our digital ad campaigns (Meta, Google, LI)
- Run our global marketing team
- Work closely with the sales team to make sure we hit our growth targets
- Work closely with different external partners (eg. relevant communities, event organizers) in order to gain the benefits of those partnerships
- Last but definitely not least: be willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty 😉
WHO YOU ARE 💙
We think you could be a great match for the position if you possess the following traits and capabilities:
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Strategic marketer but a master at operational execution
- Can manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Experience in running a team
- You have 2+ years hands-on knowledge from running marketing automation and online ad campaigns
- Past experience from SaaS and/or MarTech products and/or B2B marketing is considered an advantage
- Being active on social media is considered an advantage
- A university or college degree at the bachelor or master level
- Colleagues see you as a problem solver and forward thinker. Fast-paced and complex environments do not scare you, on the contrary they make you thrive. You navigate new territories by taking ownership and driving new initiatives forward
- Fluent in English (native level English skills is considered an advantage). You are an expert communicator and negotiator
WHAT WE OFFER 🚀
- The opportunity to work in a global but compact company with 60+ sales and marketing experts
- Support from a global marketing team that consists of local marketing, content and design specialists
- State of the art tools and software
- A start-up culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to be in charge of your own work
- International and highly supportive working environment with the opportunity to learn and grow beyond your current responsibilities
- Flexible working hours, WFH
- Salary: OTE €50-75K.
If you have further questions about the role, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Talent Acquisition Manager Enida at [email protected]
ABOUT US 🚀
Leadoo Marketing Technologies helps its clients convert more online sales and/or leads from their existing website traffic with the help of the Leadoo conversion platform. Our platform is already being used by over 1,000 companies worldwide from global household names to local SMBs. Now, we are offering you an exciting position where you can really make a difference and reach new heights in your SaaS marketing career.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org