Are you an active hunter, ready to close deals and earn money? Do you know how the UK market works? Do you want to work at a fast-paced scale-up?
If not, don’t read on.
A bit about us (this is the part you won’t read):
We are a 3-year-old SaaS scaleup originally from Finland. Since launching, we have: expanded to 4 offices (Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom, and Spain), 70+ team members from many different countries, raised VC funding, and over 750 customers.
Our intention is to grow our international sales teams as quickly as possible, and we need people who know what it’s like to work in a startup/scaleup environment. That means working at a crazy pace, trying new ideas, failing, and moving on fast.
You will report to a guy called Ryan. He is Scottish. He’s also our Country Lead for the UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Junior Account Executive, your only responsibility is to drive new business sales of Leadoo. From prospecting and cold calling to closing and everything in between. You will be responsible for 100 % of your pipeline generation and target mainly SMB.
Key Priorities in this role:
- Market mapping & prospecting
- Cold outreach & booking meetings
- Meeting clients, understanding their needs and tailoring a demo for them
- You’ve sold to the UK market for a year or two
- You are hungry
- You want to work in a sales driven culture
- You want to prove yourself and work your way up to a more senior role
- You know how SaaS sales works
- You understand what conversions are
Don’t apply if:
- You hate a CRM
- Activity & performance targets stress you out
- You think marketing is boring
- You want to work in a steady, low pace environment
- You hate Finnish people
Salary: £25-35 000 (OTE £70 000), + Uncapped sales commissions + Country specific bonus
Location: Remote, UK or Malaga. (Offices in London & Malaga)
Apply right there 👇
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com