Are you a passionate in-house Talent Acquisition Manager who is driven to work in a fast-paced, innovative culture? Do you want to put your name on the journey of Finland’s hottest martech company (ranked by Startup100) with a mission to make sure our clients never miss a lead again? This could be your next big career opportunity!
ABOUT US 🚀
Leadoo Marketing Technologies helps its customers convert more of its website traffic into leads. Martech Breakthrough Awards 2020 chose Leadoo as the best B2B lead generation service, due to its ability to help convert leads while the trend is to the opposite with more expensive traffic and more expensive leads. Leadoo’s technology is already being used by over 800 companies worldwide ranging from global household names to local SMBs. Now, we are offering you an exciting position where you can really make a difference and grow with the company. We currently have offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, London and Malaga plus many more home offices around the world.
As we grow, we need help in managing the growth. That is where you come in! Our today 70+ team is looking to more than double in the next few years.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🔥
As our Talent Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for:
- Mapping talent needs for the coming months and quarters
- Building profile descriptions with hiring managers
- Turning profiles and business goals into the language of the recruited
- Direct search and contacting with the help of e.g. LinkedIn
- Recruitment advertising with our Marketing team
- First interviews for figuring out culture and task fit
- Management of talent pool for future tasks
You will be working closely with all hiring managers, the leadership and HR.
Apply here 👇
WHO YOU ARE ⚡️
- Ideally you have experience from working in talent acquisition before
- English proficiency is mandatory, Finnish or Swedish is a plus
- Strong self-management, organization and prioritization skills are critical to be successful in the role
- Ability to see things from both a business internal and a candidate perspective is must
- Experience from digital marketing is preferred and considered to be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER 🏆
🚀 A front-row seat to see and make a mark in a fast-growing martech start-up
🚀 The possibility to affect and take responsibility in building the company talent acquisition
🚀 International and highly supportive working environment with the opportunity to learn and grow beyond your current responsibilities
🚀 An entrepreneurial culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work
🚀 Competitive salary, built on a competitive base and bonus model
If you have further questions about the role, don’t hesitate to reach out to Fredrik Rönnlund, COO, [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com