New year, new targets! Perhaps you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed, or perhaps you just cannot wait to get up to speed? Perhaps you’re already flying! 🔥 Whatever the case, we bet you’re willing to discover new tips and tricks that will make 2020 the big one.
In this event, you will get actionable tips for achieving and exceeding your marketing and sales targets in 2020. Spoiler alert: we will show you how to generate more high-quality leads from your existing website traffic and improve your online customer experience.
WHEN: Wednesday, 29th of January from 6-8 PM (GMT)
VENUE: Radisson Blu Edwardian, Kenilworth – 97 Great Russell Street, Fitzrovia, London, WC1B 3LB
- 6 PM: Welcome with refreshments
- 6:15 – 6:45 PM: Keynote “Ideal Customer Profiles? Start With the End In Mind” by Simon Watson, CEO & Founder at Richcontacts
- 6:45 – 7:15 PM: Keynote “3 lessons from Brick&Mortar that will grow your online sales” by Santtu Kottila, CMO & Partner at Leadoo Marketing Technologies
- 7:15 – 8:00 PM: Networking with snacks and refreshments
- Simon Watson, CEO & Founder at Richcontacts
- Santtu Kottila, CMO & Partner at Leadoo Marketing Technologies
The digital landscape has never been as complex as it is today. A surge of digital marketing & sales techniques, a flood of martech tools, and fundamental changes in consumer behavior. The result? Careers in marketing and sales have become some of the most challenging to master, but also the most rewarding when you get them right.
SME Growth Factory is a series of events handcrafted for growth-minded marketers and sales professionals working in small and medium sized companies. Each two-hour session is packed with (1) inspiring keynotes, panels discussions, or workshops and (2) networking and meaningful dialogue with your peers about marketing and sales strategy, recruitment challenges, and trends and technologies.
We want to equip you for success in the challenges of sales & marketing, provide the support for achieving personal and company growth, and build a community of professionals who can learn from each other to stay ahead of competition.