The digital landscape has never been as complex as it is today. A surge of digital marketing & sales techniques, a flood of martech tools, and fundamental changes in consumer behavior. The result? Careers in marketing and sales have become some of the most challenging to master, but also the most rewarding when you get them right. SME Growth Factory is a series of events handcrafted for growth-minded marketers and sales professionals working in small and medium sized companies. Each two-hour session is packed with (1) inspiring keynotes, panels discussions, or workshops and (2) networking and meaningful dialogue with your peers about marketing and sales strategy, recruitment challenges, and trends and technologies. We want to equip you for success in the challenges of sales & marketing, provide the support for achieving personal and company growth, and build a community of professionals who can learn from each other to stay ahead of competition.
How to implement the latest trends to achieve your marketing goals in 2020
In this event, you will get to discover the latest trends in marketing, as well as actionable tips for achieving and exceeding your marketing and sales targets in 2020.🔥
🚨Spoiler alert: we will show you how to generate more high-quality leads from your existing website traffic and improve your online customer experience.
WHEN: Wednesday, 26th of February from 6-8 PM (GMT)
- 6 PM: Welcome with refreshments
- 6:15 – 6:45 PM: Keynote “5 tools & strategies to close more leads” by Raluca Apostol, Founder & Campaign Marketing Director at Event Marketing Stars
- 6:45 – 7:15 PM: Keynote “5 essentials marketing trends you should implement in 2020” by Mikael da Costa, CEO & Founder at Leadoo Marketing Technologies
- 7:15 – 8:00 PM: Networking with snacks and refreshments
- Raluca Apostol, Founder & Campaign Marketing Director at Event Marketing Stars
- Mikael da Costa, CEO & Founder at Leadoo Marketing Technologies
SIGN UP by chatting with our bot below. Places are strictly limited, only available on a first come first served basis.