What is Conversational Marketing all about and why you should care? Jemmi Laaninen, Conversational Marketing Specialist at Leadoo MT, shared her knowledge at The Marketing Meetup webinar on what it is and how it helps to increase business value.
Full video below but we’ve also clipped it into different sections if you scroll down further because we know you are busy 💪🏻 ❤️
1. Defining Conversational Marketing
- How to reach your audience with a dialogue at the most relevant time.
- What are the benefits of conversational marketing?
2. Why does Conversational Marketing matter?
- Understanding the needs of end-customer.
- Importance of UX & CX. How to make website more personal and contextual.
- Communicating your brand’s personality.
3. Your campaigns deserve better. How Conversational Marketing improves your campaigns?
- What can you measure with conversational campaigns?
- Optimize and get better each time.
- How to keep the dialogue: retargeting, being in the channels your customers prefer and staying relevant.
4. Your customers deserve better customer experiences.
- How conversations create tailor-made customer experiences
- How it has positive affects to the customer journey (about this topic you can also read more here)
- Getting richer data from your customers.
We hope you now have a better understanding on what conversational marketing is all about.
Like many things in marketing it’s not necessarily a technique that suits everyone but we do recommend you to dig deep into it as it is helping a lot of companies to turn themselves more customer-centric by having discussions with their potential customers 24/7/365.
If you wish to test whether this would be something for you then you should definitely start a conversation with Leadoo InpageBot below and find out ⤵️